Main content of the website

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A

Household Hazardous Waste

Household Hazardous Waste Collection Sites for Town of Snow Lake

Paint and Fluorescent Light Collection:

Snow Lake Home Building Centre

LOCATION: 88 Balsam Street, Snow Lake MB


Accepted Paint Products include:

·        Interior and exterior water-based and oil-based consumer paint

·        Deck and floor coating

·        Varnish and urethane (single-component)

·        Concrete and masonry paint

·        Drywall paint

·        Undercoats and primers

·        Stucco paint

·        Marine paint (unless registered under Pest Control Products Act)

·        Wood finishing oil

·        Melamine, metal and anti-rush paint, stain and shellac

·        Swimming pool paint (single-component)

·        Stain flocking paint

·        Textured paint

·        Block Filler

·        ood, masonry, driveway sealer or water repellent (non-tar based or bitumen based)

·        Already empty paint containers

·        Consumer, industrial or automotive paint aerosols (maximum size is 660g or 24oz)

Accepted Fluorescent Light Products include:

·        Compact, linear, circular, "u” shaped in all sizes and lengths

Full Household Hazardous Waste Collection:

Thompson Waste Disposal Grounds


LOCATION: Highway #6, 7km south of Thompson, MB


Phone: (204) 677-7970 

Flin Flon Landfill

LOCATION: Highway 291, Flin Flon, MB

Phone: (204) 687-6169

Please go to for listings of household hazardous waste accepted products and additional collection locations around Manitoba.

All Manitoba residents can dispose of household hazardous waste at no charge

**Non-hazardous waste items from non-residents will have disposal fees.